Monday, January 22, 2007

Impressions of San Francisco


Hello,my name is Mavis and I come from China .I like reading,
listening to music(especially soft music),playing volleyball,
ect.I have a dream that I can travel aroud the world one day.
I came to San Francisco last year and I found it is a very beautiful city.
I like the weather here---neither too cold nor too hot.
  • The style of houses here is very comfortable .
  • The hills will be covered with yellow lights at night.
  • It dosen't snow in winter.We can also see some beautiful flowers in this season.

1 comment:

Teacher Rob said...

Mavis,

You have a great blog! You write very well.

Two small language notes for you:

1. We don't say "the soft music". You should say "soft music" without "the".

2. When you use the word neither, you should also use nor (not or).